MUTUALIZES POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here.
I am hosting this giveaway to celebrate reaching my goal of 30,000 followers. There will be 2 winners this time. AND THE WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHICH COLOURED CAMERA THEY WANT.
The cameras come in BLUE or WHITE, or PINK or BLACK. Once the winners are picked, I will be ordering 2 cameras (in each winners preferred color) straight from eBay and then mailing it to the winners!
The image above is not mine, but it is an example of what the Polaroid cameras look like. I do not have them yet, I will order once the winners are picked so that they come in both winners preferred colour.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I post mainly photography photos anyway.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count.But you can still like it as a bookmark
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry. Good luck!
EACH WINNER GETS:
- Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera.
- An arm strap
- User manual
- Mini white film x50
- Photo album
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
.*THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE*
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
A number one dad, ten out of ten, Dad of the year, gettin laid all year this year, best dad ever, you did it.
"#People is actually tagig this with Alternis?#i can see it#not hard to believe in all honesty#but part of me tells me that he would kick the other kids#or the toy car at least#like#he enters in helm mode"
LOL well it’s ‘dad’ alternis, I’m guessing people are thinking he’s mellowed out a bit with fatherhood
on the other hand I’m now laughing at the thought of him not even trying to overtake the car, he just dark banes the thing from behind and sends it and the kids flying YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE GRAND MARSHAL’S CHILD!!!!
when you click a button you didnt mean to click so you just kinda hold the click and drag your cursor around hoping it doesnt click
Oh my god that is the cutest thing ever
"Don’t bully my daddy!"
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?